Ok, lagi2 cerita pasal rumah sewa..
Sorry kalo muak tau :)
Ok, here's the layout and some ideas...
My rental home, 550sqft area (small apartment)
1. Dining Area : DIY table ideas... guna recycle wooden pallete + mix match chairs
2. Kitchen : Exposed light bulb for a romantic look
3. Walk In Closet : Clothes hanger, some organizer shelves + ironing board..
Not to forget some simple dressing table.
4. Master bedroom : To cut cost, some wooden pallete can be transform
as platform lapik bawah mattress, tapi make sure clean it and finish it some finishes.
Save budget and cantik!
5. Living Area : No sofa concept. Just some throws on the floor
and DIY wooden pallete(again??huhu) coffee table.
6. TV cabinet : White is a must, cause it make the whole area look bigger and spacious.
7. Workspace : A simple console table and a chair.
8. Shoe cabinet : Transfer some shelf into shoes storage with cushion.
Tips : Most (or lets say ALL) furnitures are loose type.
Senang nk angkut rumah lain kalo kena pindah randah.
White or less colorful is the best to make small space look wider.
Ok, these some few tips boleh la cuba.. Ni just an idea for my house.
Nanti boleh la pakat kongsi idea ye?
Selamat berDEKO! :)